What you will do
You will drive our effort to ensure full test coverage of the Prisma database proxy. We already have a large test suite, and you will work closely with the engineering team to refactor existing tests and add new tests as required.
- support engineering with testing
- manually by using our product and verifying state in different databases
- within our framework for automated testing
- catalog existing tests and coverage
- streamline testsuite to eliminate missing and double coverage
- develop and implement test plans for new features
- triage and reproduce bugs to ensure test coverage
You are a Computer Science student or similar interested in improving your Software Engineering skills on a real world project. Prior work experience in a Software Engineering team is not required, as long as you are highly motivated to learn and help improve our overall software quality.
- available 12-24hrs a week
- preferably at least one full workday available
- work is on mac using docker, intellij idea
- prior knowledge of GraphQL / Scala is a plus
- background with databases (SQL and / or Mongo)
- comfortable with spoken and written English (it is our main office language)
Note: This is an on-site position that require you to re-locate to Berlin. We offer a generous re-location package to help you settle in.