As a developer support engineer you will help others adopt and build apps with Prisma - from individual developers using Prisma for a side project to engineers at large companies using Prisma to build complex systems.
You will communicate with external developers through Slack, the Prisma forum and our support ticket system to solve problems, triage bugs and debug customer code of all kinds. You will also work with internal engineering teams to identify bugs and suggest new features that will help our customers use Prisma.
- Work with external developers through slack, forum and github issues to solve their technical problems.
- Collect feedback and friction points in order to improve Prisma and surrounding open source projects
- Develop processes, tooling and documentation to deliver the best possible developer support experience.
- Work with product and engineering teams to shape the future of Prisma.
You will be a good fit if:
- You have experience with web development and frameworks such as React, VueJS or Angular. A previous position as a software engineer is a plus.
- You have worked on a project with RESTful APIs. Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- You are a patient communicator who can keep multiple threads of communication open at the same time.
- You enjoy teaching and enabling other developers to be successful
Note: This is an on-site position that require you to re-locate to Berlin. We offer a generous re-location package to help you settle in.