The Operations Lead is responsible for leading the day-to-day (or night-to-night) operations of Printforia’s direct-to-garment printing facility in Washougal, WA. This position is inclusive of inbound, outbound, and support processes and by performing the following duties:
You'll create impact by:
- Ensures customer experience expectations are consistently met on a daily basis.
- Motivates, develops & empowers the team by living Printforia’s culture through questions and actions.
- Leading and extending direction on the production floor.
- Instills a culture of continuous improvement & employ operational best practices.
- Creates process standards & definition in an ambiguous environment while consistently delivering on customer experience expectations.
- Delivers results by empowering the team / driving accountability through high standards, deep questions, quantitative measures and thoughtful listening.
- Provides thoughtful leadership through insightful questions, consistent and fair actions and clear direction.
- Demonstrates comfort with warehouse management system technology and experience describing functionality opportunities to improve the tools.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility and/or e-commerce fulfillment center with inbound, outbound and support operational components.
- Experience in an ambiguous environment with the ability to adapt to ever changing circumstances.
- Experience in tracking and ownership of manufacturing defects and root causing with engineering teams.
- Evidence of driving productivity and standard work to identify possible efficiency improvements .
As a leader you will:
- Directly supervises 10-20 employees in the Operations department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Report to the Senior Operations Manager/Site Leader on daily directives, goals, misses, quality errors, and productivity metrics.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
This position does not require certificates, licenses and/or registrations.
Perks and benefits:
- 100% company-paid health benefits: medical, dental, vision.
- Equity that could be life-changing.
- All-inclusive, tight-knit, startup environment that offers career and personal growth.
- Over roasted & burnt coffee.
- Free shirts from time to time.
Printforia is transforming manufacturing and fulfillment by leveraging technology, machine learning and core IP. We’re enabling access to Supply Chain Zero™; initially focusing on the direct-to-garment customized apparel market. We developed a smarter way with a platform that learns over time.
We believe in moving quickly to innovate on behalf of our customers, whether internal or external, and we highly value thinking about the consequences of our actions. We are building more than a printing business.
Ready to co-create the future?
Printforia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe diversity is vitally important to our company's value and includes everyone, from everywhere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.