PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience.
At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
The Solutions Developer is responsible for understanding all the intricacies of our products (why they work the way they do, how do design and build around limitations). They need to learn about our customers, their needs, their business processes, and their challenges in order to properly configure PriceSpider solutions. The Solutions Developer will be expected to provide a top-notch partnership with our Onboarding Specialists and Project Managers to create an experience that aligns with and exceeds each customer’s objectives, goals, and expectations. They are vital to ensuring PriceSpider makes a great first impression in order to set up a customer for long term success and partnership. Each Solutions Developer will partner with Onboarding Specialists and Project Managers while working in lockstep with the Customer Success Managers (‘CSM’) to achieve a best-in-class customer onboarding experience.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of solution development requests for implementations for all PriceSpider products
- Implementing technical aspects of a delivery end-to-end with minimal assistance or escalation
- Ability to understand when to escalate implementation risks to the appropriate individual or team when necessary
- Leveraging existing processes and tools efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and without issues
- Maintaining the standards of excellence while following implementation best practices and process as defined and established by Implementation Manager and PriceSpider
- Identifying opportunities to enhance procedures as needed to improve overall PriceSpider solution
- Maintaining cross-functional relations with Customer Success, Project Management, Onboarding, Support, Operations, Product, and Engineering
- Meeting goals and targets established by Implementation Manager
- Providing metrics and data as needed
- Active involvement in daily stand up meetings
- Timely completion of minor tasks and larger projects
- Ability to collaborate with others to fulfill business requirements
- Understanding of business needs in relation to the tasks assigned
- Independently develop solutions that fit in the overall business processes developed
- Research optimal solutions and provides recommendations on software and development methodologies for a given problem
- Ability to model problems and explain rationale behind design decisions
- Develops necessary tests and processes to ensure the quality of delivery
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter that can work autonomously but also thrives within a team environment
- Reliable and hardworking
- Experience in managing a high volume of projects with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of getting stuff done!
- 2+ years of experience as full stack developer
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce and retail
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.