PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Digital Shelf Analytics, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps brands, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for the product success (product health and growth)
To be successful in this role, the PM should have a deep understanding of customer-centric product practices and expertise in understanding customer needs, planning, and product development.
- Work with product leadership and business stakeholders to contribute to and execute on product strategy
- Work closely with engineering to constantly refine, prioritize and execute on the product backlog with an intense focus on generating high business value each sprint
- Create prototypes, define scope, business requirements, process flows, constraints and recommending solutions in the form of epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Refine processes and monitoring the development team’s performance KPIs (team velocity, story cycle etc.) in order to maintain execution excellence
- Lead product releases, setting expectations for delivery of new functionalities and developing messaging to evangelize new releases, features or updates
- Conduct product training internally with Sales, Customer Success
- Be a Product Manager not a Backlog Owner
- 3+ years of experience in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) as a Product Owner, Analyst or similar role, preferably in a SaaS Context
- Technical background with practical experience in web technologies and software development
- Good communication and organisation skills with strong ability to translate ideas into functional requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Confidence in dealing with different levels of stakeholders both internal and external
- CSPO certification is a plus
- Very good spoken and written English skills and interest in working in an international environment
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Expect daily meetups, constructive feedback, tech talks, 30 days paid vacation, flexible working hours, parties & events.
We offer a modern work environment with flat hierarchies and the chance to work internationally. Our team is dynamic and hungry to grow in an agile market. Expect an attractive compensation and benefits package and the chance to learn and grow.