PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience. At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
Director, Shoppable Commerce Strategy
A dynamic role requiring Shoppable and ecommerce subject matter expertise for both internal business purposes and client-facing initiatives.
Works with sales team to improve speed of sales cycle and unique value proposition. Works with marketing team to prospect, identify target audiences, and create relevant content around shoppable commerce. Works with CSM team to achieve metrics through Social and awareness initiatives. Works with product on prioritization of new features and solutions to capture more of the customer journey.
Provides consultative recommendations and training to PS employees and clients on social campaigns, targets, results, analytics, and optimization. This includes persona-based marketing & use cases, customer experience, agency partnerships, industry trend awareness and innovation, thought leadership opportunities, product management roadmap considerations, and overall strategy implementation.
Provide internal feedback to various internal stakeholders and act as a subject matter expert on deals and marketing content needed to drive additional sales and adoption of the PriceSpider shoppable solution. Work with sales to enable a faster sales cycle, and answer sales questions during the sales cycle. Work with marketing teams to identify users and target audiences and how to best address their pain points. Work with CSMs on metrics and help product with prioritization of new features and missing data points.
- Advise PriceSpider Shoppable clients on results, and how to best translate their campaign performance results, look for ways to improve awareness, engagement, and other campaigns
- Help training team develop a program to enable PriceSpider employees in all departments on best ways to talk about shoppable and keep internal teams updated on emerging trends
- Help develop training to enable CSM team in understanding the challenges from a marketing perspective and the types of campaigns and various personas involved in creating campaigns
- Work closely with the media team to build, deploy, track, and optimize social media campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
- Pioneer the interaction with brand marketing persona, ad agency and the awareness and conversion use cases, including baseline metrics and differences between various campaign types
- Provide feedback to product management on enhancement ideas for road map consideration
- Engage with marketing to develop content with thought leadership articles, webinars, and speaking engagements
- Raise the industry profile of PriceSpider by participating in Consumer Brand industry trade groups and conferences in eCommerce, digital marketing, social media etc.
- Support Sales/SE/CSM on major new business opportunities as a SME
- Initially contribute as an individual resource but could evolve to managing a group of additional e-commerce professionals to offer professional services consulting.
- Advise on how to optimize the customer experience (campaign management, delivery, support) for Shoppable
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Senior Manager, Director or VP of eCommerce at a consumer brand
- Digital Strategy and Planning expertise
- Familiarity with other Shoppable and marketing solutions
- Track record of implementing innovative digital strategies that drive brand awareness, engage target audiences, drive sales and generate sustained growth for a consumer brand
- Proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking and analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns