PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience. At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
A dynamic role requiring DSA subject matter expertise for both internal business purposes and client-facing initiatives.
Works with sales team to improve speed of sales cycle and unique value proposition. Works with marketing team to prospect, identify target audiences, and create relevant content around DSA services. Works with CSM team to achieve metrics through Brand Monitor initiatives. Works with product on prioritization of new features and solutions to client DSA challenges.
Provides consultative recommendations and training to PS employees and Brand Monitor clients on DSA targets, results, analytics, and optimization. This includes persona-based marketing & use cases, customer experience, agency partnerships, industry trend awareness and innovation, thought leadership opportunities, product management roadmap considerations, and overall digital strategy implementation.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Provide clients with recommendations on various DSA modules and data-driven strategies
- Support marketing in content development and DSA thought leadership opportunities
- Assist L&D team in developing company education program around DSA services, objectives, and trends
- Advise Brand Monitor clients on results, and how to best translate their results, look for ways to improve workflows and assist in getting the most out of our Brand Monitor Tool
- Help training team develop a program to enable PriceSpider employees in all departments on best ways to talk about digital shelf and keep updated on emerging trends
- Understand the different personas by vertical that might interact with various DSA modules, advise customers on how to take action to realize optimal ROI; and ability to educate the PriceSpider organization on digital marketing at Consumer Brands
- Help PriceSpider clients derive significant value from the Brand Monitor tool, through deep understanding of how to leverage eCommerce data
- Become a trusted advisor to clients, sharing thought leadership and best practices highlighting optimal ways of utilizing our data and platform
- Provide feedback to product management on enhancement ideas for roadmap consideration
- Raise the industry profile of PS by participating in Consumer Brand industry trade groups and conferences in: eCommerce, digital marketing, DSA, social media etc.
- Support sales/CSM on major new business opportunities as a SME
- Initially contribute as an individual resource but could evolve to managing a group of additional ecommerce/DSA professionals to offer professional services consulting
- Advise on how to optimize the customer experience (delivery, support) for Brand Monitor solution
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Senior Manager, Director or VP of eCommerce or Shopper Marketing at a consumer brand
- Digital Strategy and Planning expertise
- Familiarity with other DSA solutions
- Track record of implementing innovative digital strategies that drive brand awareness, engage target audiences, drive sales, and generate sustained growth for a consumer brand
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.