PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience. At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
The goal of the Senior Project Manager /Scrum Master II is to lead Product & Technology Initiatives and ensure project value delivery to our stakeholders within agreed scope, budget and high quality. This role will lead the Agile Teams by leveraging Price Spider’s Agile Product Delivery Framework through the entire Product Delivery lifecycle including, but not limited to, Product Inception, Concept Validation, MVP Alignment, Execution, Delivery and Post Launch Support, etc. A successful candidate will:
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering teams and Business partners to ensure that Lean-Agile values, principles are adhered to by the team, and best practices are continuously being infused into Price Spider’s Agile Product Delivery Framework.
- Facilitate Daily Standups to ensure the Team has visibility on the work being done, promote trust and transparency and ensure that blockers and other Post-Scrum action items are discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Partner with Product Manager to lead Backlog Refinement, ensure there is visibility for the team to “look-ahead” of what’s upcoming in the future Sprints and that the stories have sufficient details for the team to plan work for.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning and partner with Product Managers to ensure that Stories have sufficient information, are ranked according to business value and risk, and the Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done are sufficiently defined.
- Remove impediments, or help the team remove any blockers, escalate organizational blockers, and drive resolution.
- Shield the team from external interference. Work with Product Manager and Business Partners to minimize unplanned tasks and facilitate prioritization discussion, as appropriate.
- Establish an efficient and sustainable delivery cadence with team to maximize Agile team’s working software delivery.
- Facilitate an effective Sprint Review, ensure that attainment of Sprint Goals are clearly communicated to stakeholders, empower and reward the team to demonstrate completed user stories and working product increments, solicit feedback from stakeholders on working product increments and incorporate them to the product’s next iteration.
- Lead a collaborative and constructive Sprint Retrospective, ensure that the team’s voice is heard and valued, and that Retrospective learnings are documented, acted upon as needed, applied to the next Iteration and shared across multiple Agile teams.
- Represent the team in Scrum of Scrums by proactively communicating the team’s activities, areas of integration and overlap across multiple teams, and removing organizational blockers
- Be an Lean-Agile advocate and be open continuously learn Agile principles, values, best practices on Scrum, Kanban, Scrum-ban, FDD, TDD, Pair Programming, XP, etc.
- Partner with Product Managers, Dev, QA, Architects, and product delivery stakeholders in building high-performing, self-organizing and happy teams.
- Develop and track data-driven metrics. Exercise judgment when to act upon negative trends and escalate to Senior Leadership as needed.
- Be a Servant Leader – ensure the team has all the resources they need to successfully execute and deliver projects.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where team members are encouraged to innovate, fail fast, learn from mistakes and incorporate learnings into relentless improvement of Price Spider’s Agile Delivery Framework.
- 3-5 year(s) experience as a Scrum Master / Project Manager leading high-performing teams that develop and deliver value-driven consumer-facing systems.
- Proven experience leading and managing Technical Projects by partnering with the cross-functional Product, Engineering and Business Teams to establish Technical requirements, set milestones, create integration plans, manage risks and execute on Roadmap.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Roadmunk, and other Agile team collaboration tools desired.
- Experience in Omni-channel Commerce & Retail and SaaS space desired.
- Certifications including Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Project Management Professional (PMP), and other Lean-Agile certifications highly preferred.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.