PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is a highly collaborative collection of global teams, working to provide some of the world's largest manufacturers with data to increase brand awareness and reputation, and to extend brand shoppability to all media platforms. As we work together to improve our product offerings, we're continuously looking for curious and tenacious people to join our team. Applying new and innovative data and cloud technology to solve an ever-growing demand for data products, while maintaining core systems as they mature, is challenging and rewarding. To achieve these goals, we're excited to welcome new team members, relying on the experience and expertise they bring, to help create a truly unified and comprehensive data offering to current and future clients.
- Work individually and collaboratively with global teams to create both scalable and maintainable solutions towards team and company goals
- Promote high quality coding standards through the employment of industry best practices, including unit-testing, CI/CD, and our expanding cloud only strategy
- Take responsibility for project quality, represented primarily by user adoption and data usability and accuracy
- Identify and engage in opportunities to reduce legacy application inefficiencies as newer projects and solutions progress
- Create and maintain documentation and training material
- Research and explore new technology and systems for the application of improved solutions to internal and external client obligations
- Participate in project and team planning, including those responsible for the identification and enumeration of product requirements
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ Years of experience in web application development preferably involving technologies promoting the movement, maintenance, and quality of data
- Experience with cloud service providers, preferably AWS (handled standard cloud service technologies including VMs, containers, queueing systems...)
- Experience with multiple languages, preferably Go and NodeJS (Typescript)
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, ...)
- Experience with both relational (SQL) and document (NoSQL) databases
- Very analytical thinking and adaptability to frequently changing needs with an absolute solution orientation
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Any of: NodeJS, Golang, C#
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL (preferably MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- Github and Github Actions, CI/CD
- AWS in general
- Container, Kubernetes, Linux
- Messaging (e.g. RabbitMQ) and Streaming (e.g. Kinesis, SQS)
- Nice to have, any of: Python, Redis, MSSQL, Jenkins, C#
We are hiring for this position in Irvine, CA or remote (PST). Remote work allowed.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.