As a member of the PriceSpider group, Commerce Connector links brands and retailers, enabling them to sell more by working together. Our SaaS solution first directs our clients’ customers to retailers and then to purchasing, online and offline. Our international team with flat hierarchies and a genuine team spirit builds the backbone of our company. We’re looking for talented, energetic people who don’t mind being their goofy, passionate selves while still getting business done.
We believe real Customer Success comes from the heart. Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide array of customers, ensuring they are continually driving business value from our solutions. Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships and health of a portfolio of Commerce Connector’s accounts.
If this is you, there are a lot of great brands who use our products and we would love your help in bringing value to our customers with our solutions.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Own a book of business where you are responsible for managing the full customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, expansion selling and renewals
- Be in charge of our platform implementations
- Execute at a high level to achieve goals around retention, growth and customer satisfaction
- Manage customer retention and retention initiatives
- Be in charge of customer roll-outs - identify requirements and regularly connect online and offline retailers to our platform
- Partner with the net new sales team and other internal teams to deploy new customers and become trusted advisors to existing customers
- Become a subject matter expert in e-Commerce and across our product suite
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives including pulling reports, analyzing data, and understanding what it means and why it matters to your customers
- Develop success plans and drive quarterly business reviews at the executive level
- Develop cross-functional relationships at the user and executive level across multiple internal teams and brands
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in high volume Account Management or Customer Success working in digital media, e-commerce, technology platforms and/or a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large book of business and share best practices with team of account managers
- Ability to set and adjust priorities is critical; as a Customer Success Manager you will always have more work than what can be completed in one day
- Ability to speak and write in English and at least one additional language at a native speaker level. Additional languages are preferred (e.g. German, French, Dutch, Swedish … )
This position is based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Learn more about Commerce Connector: www.commerce-connector.com
Learn more about PriceSpider: https://www.pricespider.com/
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.