PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience.
Combining decades of data on consumer shopping behaviors with its proprietary data collection platform, PriceSpider arms brands with intelligence from thousands of ecommerce sites and marketplaces to help them drive sales conversions and protect brand integrity at every possible digital touch point.
PriceSpider helps the world’s biggest brands enrich the consumer journey and build long-lasting relationships with their shoppers, resulting in more revenue and higher profit margins.
At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
The people who work at PriceSpider, affectionately called “Spiders,” are passionate about building great products. We all share the common practice of continuous improvement, working toward elevating the product to new innovative and groundbreaking levels. We strive to be the best and to do this it takes great people.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the brand marketing team, reimagine the PriceSpider brand as it pertains to product by creating a modern, functional, intuitive, and user-friendly visual design language that works across PriceSpider’s line of SAAS products.
- Manage the end-to-end user experience and design for PriceSpider’s line of SAAS products.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Engineering, and the overall Business to establish a process that allows for teams to work effectively and efficiently
- Establish key KPIs to measure success for your design and develop an optimization strategy
- Apply User-centric Design principles into the design process and optimize the user experience for PriceSpider customers
- Use customer feedback and research to help gain insights and empathy for your customers and apply the key learnings to design
- Analyze data, talent, resources to guide your decisions and strategy while looking for opportunities to optimize your team.
- Build, manage, empower, and mentor a team of designers and create a path for success for them.
- Ability to communicate and present your designs and ideas to key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Along with being expert in visual design, having the ability to be open/receptive to other designers’ skills/ideas/suggestions (objectively).
- Experience with a range of design, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Sketch etc).
- Forward-thinking, imaginative, and willing to take risks with your work.
- Always empathetic with and advocating for the customer.
- A great communicator and proactive problem solver with excellent time management skills.
- A systematic thinker who sees the big picture, while still being detail oriented.
- Familiar with current Product Discovery methods and collaborative frameworks.
- An expert in all facets of visual design (typography, grid, hierarchy of information, color, etc.).
- Knowledgeable of UX best practices and always learning and exploring the latest trends to continuously improve PriceSpider product design.
We are hiring for this position in our Irvine, CA office.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.