PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping over 1,500 brands around the globe.
- Accounting & Finance: (8-12 hrs/week)
- Manage financial files, purchase orders and receipts and issue invoices.
- Internal and external communication between the company and auditors, banks, tax authority etc.
- Cash management // Bank transactions
- Create and manage the office's budget and bookkeeping (use USA system) activities.
- Monitor accrued expenses, asset provision accounts or other accounts with high complexity.
- Check with CPA for monthly closing and group reporting package, Local B/S and P/L
- Administration & HR (5-8 hrs/week)
- Schedule/organize meetings & events and make travel arrangements for business trips
- Greet clients and visitors
- Answer phone calls and respond to voicemails and emails
- Ensure the office remains clean and organized
- Operate and maintain office equipment such as computers and copiers
- Conduct routine office supply inventory check and order new supplies as needed
- Research and evaluate the potential of new office technology purchases
- Manage office processes such as scheduling and payroll to ensure the office runs efficiently
- Ensure employee satisfaction and productivity
- Play a supporting role in the hiring of new employees and supervision of existing employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience of billing and collections or equivalent experience in a commercial/professional environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand employee needs
- Enduring attention to detail
- Ability to speak and write in English on a proficient level
- Working hours: 15-20hrs/week
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.