We are a Software-as-a-Service Company, based in Stuttgart, Germany with offices in Taipei and Atlanta.
As a member of the PriceSpider group, Commerce Connector links brands and retailers, enabling them to sell more by working together. Our SaaS solution first directs our clients’ customers to retailers and then to purchasing, online and offline. Our international team with flat hierarchies and a genuine team spirit builds the backbone of our company. We’re looking for talented, energetic people who don’t mind being their goofy, passionate selves while still getting business done.
We believe real Customer Success comes from the heart. Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide array of customers, ensuring they are continually driving business value from our solutions. Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships and health of a portfolio of Commerce Connector’s accounts.
If this is you, there are a lot of great brands who use our products and we would love your help in bringing value to our customers with our solutions.
What you'll do...
- Working with Industry and Customer Success Managers on developing existing customers and identifying upgrade and expansion potential
- Leading our customer roll-outs - identifying requirements and regularly connecting online and offline retailers to our platform
- Onboarding new customers and heading our platform implementations
- Leading regular business reviews and conducting customer health-checks
- Developing a deep understanding for your customer to sense possible issues and manage customer escalation
- Maintaining and nurturing a healthy client relationship with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identifying at-risk customers and helping reduce churn
What we'd love to see...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Experience in at least one of the following: SaaS, Retail, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, E-Commerce, KAM
- Strong project management skills - you deliver solutions efficiently and smartly.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passion for customer service and how it can transform businesses - you take responsibility through initiative and act deliberately.
- Love of teamwork and commitment to building a world-class customer experience - you want to drive improvements continuously.
- Ability to speak and write in English & Japanese on a native speaker level is a must
What to expect...
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Expect daily meetups, constructive feedback, tech talks, 20 days paid vacation, flexible working hours, parties & events.
We offer a modern work environment with flat hierarchies and the chance to work very internationally. Our team is dynamic and hungry to grow in an agile market. Expect an attractive compensation and benefits package and the chance to learn and grow.
This position is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Learn more about Commerce Connector: www.commerce-connector.com
Learn more about PriceSpider: https://www.pricespider.com/
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.