PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, MAP Monitoring, Where-to-Buy, and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 2,000 brands around the globe.
At PriceSpider, we work at lightning speed and are accumulating happy customers at the same pace. We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and be responsible for the health and growth of Brand Monitor, our digital shelf analytics product that helps manufacturers see how their brand is displayed on retailers’ sites.
Product Managers work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds to the end-user. Continuous discovery will create products that are valuable, usable, and feasible. You will be the voice of your products in industry and customer conversations. To be successful in this role, you should have a deep understanding of customer-centric product practices and expertise in understanding the customer journey, planning, and product development.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Product Discovery and Product Strategy
- Continuous product discovery (2-4 customer calls per week) to understand customer needs
- Review prototypes with customers to validate assumptions made during product discovery
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to support product development efforts
- Work side-by-side with business unit personnel to ensure product success and seamless process integration for marketing, sales, and support operations
- Prioritize Market Needs and Lead Development Effort
- Create user stories from customer needs and solution requirements
- Work side-by-side with engineering and product designers to develop and test prototypes with target customers to establish Minimum Valuable Products (MVP)
- Oversee functional quality of the work being delivered
- Customer Testing, Deployment, Field Success
- Identify and work with customers to beta test new products/features
- Analyze customer deployments, identify opportunities for product improvement
- Establish, refine, and communicate through the business and to customers a shared understanding of the vision and roadmap planning for your product; ensure the prioritized backlog aligns with the roadmap plan.
- Establish goals and manage to your product scorecards – communicate progress across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers of your products – profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc. Continuously monitor product performance against goals
- Minimum of 4 years of product management experience on B2B/enterprise software products
- Experience in agile development practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- Experience in analyzing market and competitors to discover new market opportunities
- Analytical bend to be able to understand the story that data tells. Define success metrics, track key business, and usage analytics.
- Experience being the voice of the customer in an organization through the authoring of the user personas and stories, requirements documentation, and product specs
Location & Travel:
This position is based in Irvine, CA.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.