PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
A PriceSpider Partnerships Program Manager is responsible for establishing relationships with resellers like Amazon, NewEgg, etc. via affiliate networks like Commission Junction and Impact Radius or direct via our purchase tracking technology. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining the relationships to ensure that PriceSpider will be able to report sales data.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate to management the status of relationships of all retailers in the PriceSpider network
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems both on the business side
- Ability to reach out, promote, and evangelize the purchase tracking technology (currently branded Path Insights) to retailers that do not participate in an affiliate program
- Identify affiliate programs that PriceSpider should participate in and sign up for these programs
- Monitor affiliate relationships in all the networks in which PriceSpider participates
- Develop a partnership program for existing and new PriceSpider retailers that allows PriceSpider to receive data from retailers
- Keep PriceSpider leadership informed of the relationship status for the portfolio of partners, as well as related initiatives and opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of the contracts and status of partners, and our compliance with our obligations
- Develop and implement initiatives that improve how the PriceSpider organization and technologies interact with each partner organization
- E. Create, implement and manage any partnership incentive programs/campaigns. (i.e. “Amazon First” and any other favorable placement campaigns.)
- Manage multiple active initiatives, with status, timelines and activities required to complete each
- Drive retailers towards PS connect and drive partnerships with a focus on how PriceSpider can help retailers in key industries.
- Ensure that all project deliveries have maximum affiliate and/or purchase tracking coverage
- Contact retailers directly via email and/or phone to help establish a relationship
- Network through industry events
- Potentially visit retailer’s onsite to discuss relationship
- Analyze and establish strategies to make inroads with retailers that may be more difficult to establish a relationship with
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors in Business or equivalent sales and business development experience
- Familiarity with affiliate programs
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills – able to self-resolve or learn and drive most partner issues according to company values, objectives and/or policies
- Able to provide clear, summarized and valuable updates to senior management that provide insight into an evolving and growing portfolio of relationships
- Proven ability to multitask
- Ability to meet established goals
- Develop strategies for retailer outreach
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently without much oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and administrative ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Proactive personality always looking for ways to optimize and improve existing processes
- Increase partner / retailer coverage across all countries with a focus on PriceSpider pixel integration
- Add additional retailers to the PriceSpider network by working with either affiliate programs or PriceSpider pixel integration.
- Get PriceSpider pixel tracking implemented by retailers and drive adoption of PS Connect.
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships that create new opportunities for revenue sources and new services to offer to clients.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
This position would be based in Irvine, CA or remote.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity