PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping over 500 brands around the globe.
The Inside Sales Associate will be essential to building and developing prospect relations and moving new business opportunities through the sales pipeline to the account executive team. The primary function of this role is to engage with prospects, communicate the value propositions of PriceSpider, and schedule demonstrations for our Account Executive team. Inside Sales is the engine that fuels the Sales funnel and keeps our company growing at a rapid pace.
- Develop client prospects through trade shows, networking, targeted cold and warm calls generated from marketing campaigns and targeted emails from inside sales campaigns
- Drive sales by understanding and articulating the company’s value proposition, competitive landscape, and customer needs
- Navigate institutional and large organization buying/decision-making processes
- Pre-qualify prospects and advance them through a multistage, consultative sales process
- Forge partnerships as necessary to bring comprehensive solutions to clients
- Represent the company at industry events
- Provide input into sales collateral development and sales strategies (campaigns, cadence, etc.)
- Provide product enhancement feedback to technology and service teams
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in relevant field of study
- 0-3 years of previous sales experience, SAAS sales a plus
- Strong working knowledge of software
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with SalesLoft or like software is a plus
- Experience with consultative selling is a plus
- Experience with SPIN Selling is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong intellectual capabilities, self-direction, and strong drive to close sales
- Strong persuasive skills and technical aptitude
- Desire to grow and advance professionally
We are hiring for this position in our Columbus, OH office or remotely.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.