PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where to Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping over 1,300 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is right across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
Position Summary & Primary Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills; candidates need to be very comfortable on the telephone and be ready to talk to prospects and customers.
- Be open to new prospecting strategies and sales philosophies in order to successfully find qualified opportunities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year successful inside sales experience selling digital media, ecommerce, technology platforms and/or a Software-as-a-Service solution
- Business development experience making high-volume outbound cold calls to business owners and decision makers
- Driven top sales performer with demonstrated ability to meet/exceed quotas with experience being compensated on sales/revenue goals
- College degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Hard-working, self-motivated, reliable and ethical
- Ability to multi-task, set and adjust priorities is critical
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
Location & Work Environment:
This position is based out of our Columbus office. We are looking for local candidates who thrive in a highly collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.