PriceSpider is an advanced retail data technology company that provides insights about consumer purchasing behavior for the world's largest brand manufacturers. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider's proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers.
The SVP of Enigneering is a high impact leader – you lead teams to deliver with a purpose to build products that shape and lead our market. The SVP of Engineering has a great blend of leadership, organization, planning, communication and enable the best from the engineering teams. Demonstrate a strong track record of bring great new products to market and developing a great engineering team. Bring the energy, drive, and passion for succeeding and are passionate about building great products and creating a collaborative culture of user-focused innovation.
- Reporting into CTO
- Responsible for the management of the software engineering team
- Responsible for implementation of SDLC (Agile) process; accountability to ensure the development team follows SDLC
- Responsible for level of effort associated to product requirements
- Responsible for meeting product milestones
- Responsible for team structure (job descriptions, culture, hiring, on call, retention etc.)
- Responsible employee development (job descriptions, career plans, training, mentoring, 1-2-1/feedback, compensation and bonus structure)
- Responsible for intake process of customer escalations
- Responsible for executing best practices in delivering and deploying high quality software
- Participate in business planning and play a key role in designing the product strategy and road map
- 15yrs+ proven management/leadership experience in an engineering organization
- 10yrs+ proven technology experience in the SaaS space
- Demonstrated ability to implement Agile from the ground up
- Pragmatic approach to decision making, prioritization and measuring performance
- Strong communication, leadership, people management and analytical skills
- Self-driven to achieve high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Proven expense in building scalable organizations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- BS required
Location & Work Environment:
This position is based out of our Irvine office. We are looking for local candidates who thrive in a highly collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.