PriceSpider is an advanced retail data technology company that provides insights about consumer purchasing behavior for the world's largest brand manufacturers. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider's proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers.
The SVP of Engineering is a high impact leader – you lead teams to deliver with a purpose to build products that shape and lead our market. The SVP of Engineering has a great blend of leadership, organization, planning, communication and enable the best from the engineering teams. Demonstrate a strong track record of bring great new products to market and developing a great engineering team. Bring the energy, drive, and passion for succeeding and are passionate about building great products and creating a collaborative culture of user-focused innovation.
- Collaborate with Product Management function in defining feature roadmap
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage team members to support their work, career growth, and their overall fulfillment
- Set and ensure completion of quarterly goals for development team
- Manage multiple projects and ensure successful releases to meet deadlines
- Work with software architect to create technical roadmap to minimize technical debt and assure operational excellence
- Support a culture of continuous learning, experimentation, and improvement
- Identify where team needs to scale and help with recruiting
- Make decisions based off of real data to ensure true quality in all that the development team produces
- Work with DevOps to ensure the infrastructure strategy is aligned with development efforts
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep a pulse on the day to day team challenges
- Several years of relevant engineering work experience and proven hands-on technical management experience
- How to embrace change and manage it rather than fear it
- Experience leading managers and engineers at all levels, and you’re skilled at guiding them through their career development
- Have implemented organizational processes to that make sure that the team deliver on their accountabilities
- Solid understanding and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud computing best practices and technology
- Demonstrated leadership in a high-growth environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire
- Plays well with others
- Rolls easily with an ever changing environment
Location & Work Environment:
This position is based out of our Irvine office. We are looking for local candidates who thrive in a highly collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.