PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
Under general supervision and with understanding of the PriceSpider system, the Client Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accuracy, correctness and availability of the data that is being crawled, matched, configured and provided to our clients on a day-to-day basis. The Client Support Specialist also provides support on all existing services.
- Contributor within CS&S Technical Support.
- Resolves issues with little to no assistance from others.
- Responsible for assisting Associate CSR personnel in solving basic technical problems and for investigating escalated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues.
- Has the ability to manage advanced technical or management escalations
- Manages all customer interactions via case management system;
- Adheres to a schedule; utilizes offline time primarily for knowledge transfer and readiness activities
- Consistent top customer satisfaction ratings
- Lead and coordinate operational support and implementation activities for product administration
- Able to resolve all of customer’s basic problems, all known technical issues, and many unknown technical issues associated with PriceSpider products via phone and e-mail; escalates only cases which involve a suspected product and/or data defect.
- Recognized as a knowledgeable technical resource
- Utilize familiarity with software to make content improvements
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context
- Create and implement new capacities for customers’ products to improve functionality as the customer needs
- Troubleshoots various client issues to ensure program works seamlessly through updates and patches.
- Conceptualizes, designs, constructs, tests, and implementation for portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development and working with other groups like Product Management
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present in a customer environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an ability to resolve difficult and unique customer inquiries
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; performs within the top quartile in terms of productivity
- 2 to 4+ years of providing client support; at least 2 years technical support of a cloud computing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; technical certifications
This position is based in Irvine and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.