PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is right across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
Position Summary & Primary Responsibilities:
We are looking for a driven and dedicated individual that has what it takes to smash quotas and succeed in retail technology SaaS sales. This person also enjoy working in a dynamic, high growth environment, recruiting new clients via a mixture of cold calling and warm leads to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals. The Business Development Representative is a key engine for our growth, connecting our innovative products and services to manufacturers nationwide. If you are the type of person that can sell a product that you truly believe in, then this position is for you.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of qualified, prospective clients
- Update client data and communications within Salesforce CRM
- Conduct software product demonstrations virtually using screen share technology
- Become a subject matter expert across our product suite and digital media industry
- Support sales and account management teams as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years successful inside sales experience selling digital media, e-commerce, technology platforms and/or a Software-as-a-Service solution
- Business development experience making high-volume outbound cold calls to business owners and decision makers
- Driven top sales performer with demonstrated ability to meet/exceed quotas with experience being compensated on sales/revenue goals
- College degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, self-motivated, reliable and ethical
- Ability to multi-task, set and adjust priorities is critical
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
Location & Work Environment:
This position is based out of our Irvine office. We are looking for local candidates who thrive in a highly collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity.