PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider promotes a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
PriceSpider is looking for Scrum Master to be the facilitator of Agile teams, specifically in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices, and guiding them to more predictable delivery. The Scrum Master plays a role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Agile teams.
- Works with Product Managers and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management and prioritization practices
- Facilitates the execution and improvement of backlog refinement
- Prepares for and facilitates release planning with teams
- Assists in dependency management and cross team coordination
- Facilitates continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams
- Facilitates ceremonies, collaboration, communication, and conflict management
- Teaches new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices, and process
- Influences the organization in the removal of organizational impediments and development of healthy Agile practices
- Mentors Product Managers and team members in agile practices and continuous improvement Removes impediments to the team’s ability to perform
- Acts as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions
- Assists in the coordination of operational issue resolution
- Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts protecting the team and encourages healthy team dynamics.
- Fosters team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency and self-organization
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Scrum Master certification or equivalent certified professional (Desired for lower level – required for higher)
- Working experience related industry
- 5 - 8 years of working experience as a Scrum Master
- Working experience in one or more of the following Agile methods or frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), or Kanban
- Working experience with Agile scaling frameworks, preferably SAFe
- Experience and knowledge working with lean/Kanban teams
- Kanban or equivalent certification
- Coaches the lean-Agile mindset
- Coaches team in Kanban principles and practices
- Facilitates backlog management and refinement
- Helps team develop and adhere to WIP limits
- Facilitates transparency of metrics, impediment removal, collaboration, and coordination
- Facilitates continuous improvement
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.