PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping over 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package and our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
We are looking for a driven, tech-savvy Account Executive that is open to direction, will follow a repeatable process and initially play a supporting role on the sales team. Reporting to the Vice President, Global Digital Solutions, you will play a critical sales role in a rapidly growing SaaS technology company. We are looking for someone that has a strong desire to learn the path to success by working directly with our key revenue contributors to help recruit new clients. The role will be focused on building relationships and is a mix of duties with inside/outside sales activity. The right candidate is just as comfortable on the phone as in-person. If you are the type of person that can sell a product that you truly believe in, and can effectively articulate that passion, then this position is for you.
Required Experience and Education:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills is required including an ability to establish credibility and trust with both prospects/clients and internal teams. Includes phone, email and in-person communication.
- Individuals with sales/marketing/communications education or experience are encouraged to apply (degree is not required).
- Desire to learn and willingness to take direction.
- Able to do research and make outbound cold calls/emails to prospects.
- Strong business acumen and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
- Hard working, self-motivated, reliable and ethical are just a few key traits we seek.
Location & Work Environment:
This position is based out of our Irvine office. We are looking for local candidates who thrive in a highly collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.