PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
The Manager, Client Delivery and Onboarding will be responsible for guiding the client through all aspects of the on-boarding and delivery process for successful use of the PriceSpider platform. The Manager, Client Delivery and Onboarding will also help us define and lead the execution of innovative approaches that ensure the proper outcomes for our simple to our most complex customers while leading and inspiring the team.
We are looking for an individual who is passionately focused on delighting customers, driving engagement, and partnering cross-functionally to optimize the customer on-boarding experience with demonstrated success exceeding expectations in retaining and growing customer relationships.
- Create, build, and execute on the on-boarding/implementation strategy for PriceSpider and define repeatable service delivery processes and tool-set to improve client experience and Service team efficiency.
- Lead the on-boarding teams through delivering a world-class solution set for PriceSpider customers.
- Hire and effectively manage a high performing team that drives customer value.
- Grow and up-skill team members to execute on PriceSpider’s implementation strategy effectively.
- Analyze and evaluate current implementation processes, then innovate to optimize for the customer experience and long-term success.
- Monitor and communicate team results, progress, and roadblocks to management team.
- Coordinate plans for execution with other business units such as product, sales, customer success, delivery and maintenance and support to remove roadblocks and improve results.
- Managing and resolving customer escalations, including working directly with executive level customer contacts to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise during the on-boarding and delivery processes.
- Oversee and organize multiple teams of project coordination and implementation specialists.
- Collaborate with internal peers to ensure alignment on incoming demand, priorities and projects.
Specifically, We are Looking for People Who:
- Effectively communicate implementation objectives clearly to align with the rest of the organization and drive team behavior to execute with customers
- Have been successful in customer-focused SaaS software Manager positions including establishing a positive end to end customer experience. Experience designing scalable, maintainable implementation solutions for customers that improve their time to value within their on-boarding period.
- Have experience leading consultative teams; proven management skills, team management, delivery management including scope and expectation management, and finally team coaching skills.
- A consistent track record of hiring, developing, and mentoring successful teams in the SaaS technology space.
- Create an inclusive team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment.
- Develop measurement methods and standards for service delivery effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to model capacity and resource needs to develop staffing forecasts
- Identify and create business process flow analysis, data models, functional design, and project plans that are standardized, repeatable and scalable based on client demand.
- Understand how a SaaS business operates and scales OR understand on-boarding strategies and goals of SaaS businesses.
- Lead from the front by working and owning a portfolio of key clients and ensuring successful deliveries
Required Education and Experience:
- Understanding of Digital Marketing Platforms, Affiliate Networks, and eCommerce Platforms to name a few
- Understanding of Client Management, Project Management and Rapid Time to Value
- Superior written and verbal and communication skills
- Ability to create presentations and develop business cases
- Proactively improve and promote quality in processes
- Ability to solve complex problems
- 7-10 years of SaaS service delivery experience, 5-7 in a client delivery/professional services leadership role
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A master’s degree is a plus
- Understanding of PMBOK and Agile principles
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.