PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping over 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package and our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
We are looking for a strategic, tech-savvy Account Executive to hunt aggressively for, and close, new business opportunities with brand manufacturers. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will build senior-level client relationships and play a critical role in a rapidly growing SaaS technology company. We are looking for an outstanding relationship-builder, a combination of technical and sales aptitude, collaborative by nature and comfortable being hands-on in the trenches. This role is a mix of inside and outside sales with the right candidate being just as comfortable on the phone as in-person.
- Build a book of business by analyzing business requirements, developing solutions to complex problems, and communicating and inspiring a vision for the business to customers and prospects
- Become a subject matter expert across our product suite
- Manage the Sales Process including building your funnel, qualifying leads, identifying decision makers, developing multi-threaded relationships (mapping solutions and services to business issues), closing and negotiating contracts and communicating effectively and coordinating resources to ensure customer success
- Understand customer business objectives and ensure PriceSpider is viewed as a strategic partner to help meet their goals
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives
- Build and maintain senior-level customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence
- Partner with Account Managers and other internal teams to deploy new customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of successful solution sales experience ideally working in a SaaS company in e-commerce, digital media, or retail technology platforms
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota
- Have established relationships in an existing book of clients to call upon once coming to PriceSpider
- Experience creating highly complex software and consulting solutions for brand manufacturers, have a history of success developing an opportunity funnel, influencing decisions and are seeking a challenging opportunity to chart the future of commerce and work with the best in the industry
- Demonstrated ability to reach senior level executives with target customers (C-suite, VP, etc.)
- In-depth experience and understanding of the e-commerce market and related competition; Previous experience selling to manufacturers who sell direct to consumer through multiple online channels
- Proven track record managing the sales process and developing strategic roadmaps which align customer needs, issues and opportunities with industry best practices and solution offerings
- Executive presence; strong communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to establish credibility and trust with client and internal teams
- Strong business acumen and analytical abilities
- Ability to work with cold and warm leads
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Comfortable working remotely (home) vs. in an office
- Online marketplace (eBay and Amazon), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and other online marketing experience
- Experience working with major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.) strongly preferred
Location & Travel
We are hiring for this position in our Irvine, CA office or remotely. Limited to moderate travel is expected for onsite client visits (approximately 10-20% of the time).
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.