PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
At PriceSpider we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Implementation Tester who will work closely with the Implementation team to verify the user interface and functionality of complex website components running in various desktop and mobile browser environments. The ideal candidate should be self-directed, team oriented, and have a passion for understanding how customers really use various applications. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. In addition, he or she will have to be comfortable with repetitive testing and have a strong background with website testing in both desktop and mobile environments. In addition, the ideal candidate will need to come up with detailed and comprehensive test plans based on frequently used workflows and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation.
- Execution of all testing for implementation deliveries to ensure business requirements are met
- Verify functionality according to expected results and system requirements
- Assesses and reports on quality of implementations prior to delivery
- Performs ongoing quality verification on existing deliveries as needed
- Translates business requirements and designs specifications into test requirements
- Independently develops and maintains documentation to define test case and test plan execution
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the implementation life cycle
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of QA and testing methodologies and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as
- Ability to self-direct based on overall assignments
- Strong grasp of good user-interface and web-design principles (as it applies to quality verification)
- Good understanding of web and networking principles (HTML, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
- Experience in performing ad-hoc SQL queries using MSSQL or PostgreSQL databases
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.