PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
At PriceSpider we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Client Delivery Project Coordinator to join our team. If you love working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest brands, we would love to hear from you.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for working as an integrated part of a team delivering PriceSpider’s SaaS applications to clients all over the world. Working with Our clients, you will lead, control, drive and coordinate all activities related to Client Deliveries. The Project Coordinator will participate and lead a variety of activities following our methodology to ensure consistency and timely delivery each and every time. The successful Project Coordinator will place emphasis on quality, efficiency, on-time delivery and user engagement, while managing stakeholder expectations. The Project Coordinator is passionate about best practices, continuous improvement and expert at managing timelines, removing impediments and facilitating consensus to achieve client deliveries.
- Managed detailed tasks on multiple Client Deliveries in a professional, collaborative and efficient manner
- Collaborates with Sales, Account Managers, and other team members in Agile planning activities. Leads Product Roadmaps, Program Planning, Story Grooming and Story Planning meetings. Develops Agile documentation and distributes as required. Construct and maintain Project/Product Portfolio
- Works to promptly remove any obstacles to delivery progress
- Develops and tracks plans and progress from inception to delivery to ensure requirements are delivered as scheduled. Issues status reports and keeps Stakeholders apprised of issues and risks in a timely manner
- Manages tasks and prioritizes based on standard practices and client needs
- Successfully obtains inputs and sign-offs from clients
- Effectively manages expectations
- Documents and control risk and raise issues to Leadership immediately with suggested solutions
- Leads internal and external team members in understanding and achieving delivery
- Understands and utilizes change management systems
- Clear, documented reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
Required Education and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of experience as a SaaS Application Project Coordinator or relevant experience
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required
- Must be comfortable interfacing with business stakeholders and executives, as well as technical counterparts, and able to seamlessly translate among all levels and functions
- Understanding of packaged software delivery, client communications, scope management and team task breakdowns
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with project management
- Ability to juggle/prioritize multiple critical deliveries simultaneously
- Ability to write clear and concise documents
- Understanding of user engagement, business goals and the ability to lead a team in converting those goals into priorities and delivery
- Effective communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders; superior organizational and analytical skills
- Strong initiative to find ways to achieve goals
- Experience with SaaS based e-commerce, digital marketing, crm, and brand integrity
- Commercial SaaS Software Product Experience
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to lead, manage and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.