PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
The Client Delivery Project Manager plays a vital role in the on-boarding of new clients for the organization. The position will manage a portfolio of successful, quality implementation projects for highly satisfied clients. The Client Delivery Project Manager will efficiently manage resources to maximize project completions and expedite project schedules to meet or beat deadlines.
The position will serve as a liaison between the customer and various key operational departments within the organization in order to ensure a smooth client implementation experience. This role also works directly with AE’s and AM’s as key member of the client success process.
- Manage a portfolio of multiple concurrent client implementations, utilizing a variety of techniques.
- Build strong and positive relationships with client contacts for the duration of the project during and post-delivery transition.
- Inform, educate and problem solve with clients to help them understand what they will be getting and the nature of their responsibilities.
- Remain highly responsive to client communications.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on schedule and setting expectations with stakeholders if milestones are at risk both internally and externally.
- Manage project deliveries from beginning to end and in some instances, engaging with prospects.
- Define and confirm scope, ensuring that all specifications are clearly defined to satisfy expectations.
- Act as a mediator between project stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve issues and risks throughout each project.
- Manage project scope by accounting for changes, ensuring that scope changes are documented and approved by stakeholders using the defined change control process.
- Proactively identify and manage factors that might lead to missed deadlines, poor quality and/or unmet expectations.
- Take full ownership of each assigned project, leading the stakeholders and team members to timely and consistent successes.
- Maintain proactive and regular communication with clients, using collaboration tools, email and facilitating conference calls.
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear and concise activity/progress reports and time.
- Provide necessary feedback when projects get off track or when specifications are not met and/or are exceeded, contributing to a higher probability of failure.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management, Project Analyst and/or Project Coordinator.
- Experience with SaaS based, Packaged Application Delivery.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with business stakeholders and executives, as well as technical counterparts, and able to seamlessly translate among all levels and functions.
- Understanding of packaged software delivery, client communications, scope management and team task breakdowns.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing 15+ simultaneous small projects.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills; ability to resolve or lead a team to resolution on most project issues according to company values, objectives and/or policies.
- Skillful experience using project management Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and online collaboration tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to articulate problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and closed.
- Positive attitude.
- Highly organized ability to handle competing priorities.
- Every project must be a “success” attitude; Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with SaaS based e-commerce, digital marketing, crm, and brand integrity.
- Commercial SaaS Software Product Experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to lead, manage and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.