PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
PriceSpider is looking for a Director of Customer Success who will lead the team that helps their customers achieve their goals with the PriceSpider product. This role involves managing an expanding team of Account Managers who are responsible for business reviews, renewals, upsell and relationship development. The ideal candidate will be passionate about PriceSpider's set of company values: Collaboration, Innovation, Integrity, Excellence and Passion.
- Manage a team of Account Managers (AMs) who serve enterprise brands
- Coach the team given your expertise and strategies for balancing building trusted advisor relationships and increasing existing customer revenues
- Be the facilitator of change by helping the team to embrace the growth of their roles and champion the value of the AMs to the organization
- Serve as PriceSpider's customer champion, helping to maintain a culture of customer success across the company
- Serve as a management representative of PriceSpider in customer escalations, looping in other teams and leaders as appropriate
- Own metrics related to the successful retention and growth of PriceSpider customers
- Oversee PriceSpider's CS new employee on boarding, business reviews, account plans, contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- Participate with the marketing and product teams in the roll-out and management of documentation, both internal and customer facing
- Create and implement new reporting and technology enhancements for the AM team to increase productivity
- Work in conjunction with the product team to create a feature request loop process that enables the product team to get valuable product insights from customers and the communication flows easily back to the AM team
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on metrics, goal attainment, programs and customer feedback
- Make recommendations to the leadership team on customer success initiatives and issues
- Design, implement and champion new customer-facing and internal processes that span cross-functional teams and map to the optimal customer journey
- Visit customer sites and offsite employees as needed to effectively manage the customer success program
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business or technology
- 10+ years experience in people-management roles
- 3+ years experience leading customer success teams of 6 or more having managers and operations teams reporting to them
- Background in developing and managing account review process, employee onboarding, customer upsell and contract renewals
- Significant people management experience that includes hiring, firing, managing performance and building compensation plans
- Previously managed a team of strategic, relationship-focused AMs that should be continually demonstrating the business value they are delivering to clients
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consulting, negotiation, objection handling, and presentation skills, with experience coaching team members in these areas
- Highly developed time management, project management, process planning and organization skills
- Positive leader who understands the importance of cross-functional relationships and teamwork
- Experience with site visits and ability to travel up to 25% of the year
- Prior experience in a growth-stage tech company
- Formal training in process design, project management or consultative selling a plus
This position is based in Irvine and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.