PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
Under general supervision and with understanding of the PriceSpider system, the Client Support Specialist II is responsible for ensuring the accuracy, correctness and availability of the data that is being crawled, matched, configured and provided to our clients on a day-to-day basis. The Client Support Specialist also provides support on all existing services.
- Resolve challenging problems experienced by the clients
- Ensure meeting both internal and external SLAs during the issue resolution process
- Responsible for mentoring and assisting Support Specialists in solving basic technical problems and for investigating escalated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to more complex issues.
- Determine the scope, impact and root cause of the problems reported
- Look for creative work arounds in order to quickly mitigate user complaints when critical issues can’t be immediately fixed.
- Takes ownership of critical situations until resolved; manages ad-hoc cross-functional project teams to resolve issues
- Partner with engineering and cross functional management on high profile issues to provide continuous feedback to the rest of the support teams and customers alike.
- Analyzes case trends to identify product or customer specific problems – establishes a plan to resolve
- May be assigned as a primary contact to critical or strategic customer(s)
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles
- Continuously enhance product and support processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Quality Control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Communication Skills – ability to write, speak, and present information effectively and persuasively across communication methods
- Teamwork – works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Problem Solving – efficiently and creatively solves problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analyses, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges
- Focus and Efficiency – work to meet goals, deadlines and efficiency metrics, striving to always improve quality and process for better client outcomes
Required Education and Experience
- Ability to define the root cause of technical issues; able to identify specific problem product areas for product and engineering
- Superb organizational and time management skills; seeks out issues to resolve to increase departmental productivity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to insert themselves into a critical situation and instantly gain the customer’s trust
- Basic familiarity / knowledge of HTML / CSS
- 6+ years of providing client support; at least 4 years technical support of a cloud computing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; technical certifications
This position is based in Irvine and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.