Pretium is a specialized alternative investment manager focused on real estate and credit. The Firm was founded in 2012 to capitalize on secular investment and lending opportunities that arose after the Global Financial Crisis as a result of structural changes within the economy, the residential housing sector, and mortgage finance markets. The Firm currently manages ~$20 billion of AUM across its single-family rental (~$12.7 billion) and mortgage credit (~$4.2 billion) strategies as well as ~$3.2 billion of AUM in Structured and Corporate Credit.
Pretium Residential Credit Management is seeking a Transaction Management Analyst who will perform a wide variety of duties in support of the Transaction Management team both during diligence of new loan acquisitions/sales and special projects. The ideal candidate will possess some general knowledge of default servicing practices, including foreclosure, bankruptcy, title, litigation, and/or collateral. Qualified candidates will be flexible, results oriented, self-starters, who possess advanced communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate must have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities, while remaining productive, level-headed, and well-balanced.
- Assist the Transaction Management team in the day-to-day logistics of due diligence and the loan acquisition/sale processes.
- Manage the exchange of due diligence materials, data room platforms, and large sets of loan data.
- Conduct asset-level research and reviews, as needed.
- Provide solid support to the Transaction Management team throughout all aspects of transactions while maintaining a high level of organization.
- Minimum of 2 years mortgage experience in at least 3 or more of the following areas: Compliance, Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy and Foreclosure processes, title curative, litigation, collateral, basic contract administration, and/or general due diligence.
- A demonstrated willingness to learn and add value to existing processes based on established work experience
- Familiarity with the various aspects of the due diligence, and loan sale/acquisition process
- Solves problems with a sense of recognizing opportunities, understanding risks and acting quickly to overcome obstacles and reach a solution.
- Must be detail oriented and consistently maintain a high level of quality and accuracy in their work. Work product must be consistently reliable and accurate.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and effectively communicate (orally and in writing) with others, both internally and externally
- Ability to organize, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency
- Strong team player with a high level of professionalism
- Multi tasker in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Strong data manipulation skills through excel (required), SQL databases (a plus)
What We Offer
This position offers the opportunity to join a collegial, entrepreneurial firm committed to the personal and professional growth of its team members and to maintaining a positive, encouraging work environment where people enjoy working together. The company offers a comprehensive benefit package and perks, including:
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Employee incentive compensation program