Presso Field Engineers are responsible for delivering great customer service while servicing the Presso machines at a customer location.
- Travel offsite to customers' locations to perform maintenance and repair of Presso Machine
- Diagnose problems, document findings, and make decisions to repair the product and/or replace parts
- Submits a post visit report to the rest of the team in a timely manner
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Communicates findings, safety practices, and deadlines to the team.
- Reviews next day service calls by obtaining necessary information to help diagnose problem prior to arriving at customer's location
- 1 year of experience repairing major appliances
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to properly trouble-shoot, diagnose, repair and document product/system issues
- Valid driver’s License
- Experience with hand-tools, machining, and technical maintenance preferred
- Plumbing experience a plus
- Ability to stand, bend and lift up to 50lbs throughout the day