- Revamp PCB and electrical system of the Presso robots to increase efficiency, enable parallel processes, and increase reliability
- Assist in developing embedded controller code to control camera systems, transfer sensor data to the cloud, optimize garment cleaning cycles, etc.
- Optimize the PCB design and software stack to improve communication, reliability, over-the-air updates, speed, and performance
- Create documentation for wiring harness and work with vendors to ensure timely delivery of electrical systems of the Presso machines
- A passion for electronics development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development.
- Highly proficient in circuit design for high-power electronics and IoT controllers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years of industry experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience in embedded controller programming, circuit design, and PCB design