Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career? Are you passionate about developing yourself and others? Do you love responsibility and do you want to join an organization where you work with everything from strategy to operations with the goal of coming C-level in the next 18-24 months? If so, you might be our new Management Graduate for our new Graduate Program.
As our new Management Graduate you will drive and own some of our most crucial strategic business projects. You will get responsibility for everything from product development and marketing to recruiting key roles which will help you achieve your full potential in the shortest possible time. In short, you will be working on our most important challenges closely together with management, and your key responsibilities will among other things be to:
- Take full ownership of ensuring existing and new product lines grow profitably
- Identify new opportunities through market and customer analysis
- Develop and launch new products and markets
- Hire and motivate the leaders required to take our organization to the next level
An unparalleled growth opportunity
Based on our management’s and investors’ experience we have created an unparalleled program that ensures your professional and personal growth. 18-24 months into the program you have the opportunity to assume a C-level role in an existing or new business unit in the Presidents Institute or one of our group companies. To ensure your growth, we provide:
- Responsibility for high impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone
- Feedback, mentoring and coaching from management and leaders across our investors’ portfolio companies
- A unique opportunity to develop and expand your international C-suite network
- Projects that will fast-track you to become CEO, CMO, or CFO of a company in our group
You’re an overachiever with an unparalleled work ethic
To become successful, you must possess a relentless drive, share our passion for building companies, and be able to deliver under high pressure. Our culture is rooted in strong principles around ownership, transparency and high expectations, and we consider the following requirements key:
- A bachelor or master’s degree with proven results
- Work experience from a start-up, consultancy, bank, or other top tier organisation
- You lead by example as our culture and principles distil into our employees through you
- A desire to work hard, assume responsibility and develop as fast as you possibly can
About Presidents Institute
Presidents Institute is Northern Europe's leading provider of executive development programmes with +1,200 active top executive members throughout the Nordics. We are currently 60 employees across two offices with our HQ based in the heart of Copenhagen.
We are part of a global investment group with a portfolio of companies worth approximately 300 million USD, investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and The World Bank and more than 500 employees across Asia, Europe and Latin America.