As our new Management Associate you are offered an unique opportunity for accelerating your career in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility and where we will make sure that you will reach your full potential. If you are hungry for constant development and eager to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people this is the opportunity for you! We want to give you a key position in a fast growing scale-up business where you work with everything from strategy to operations with the goal of coming C-level in the next 18-24 months. So if you would like to learn how to build a successful business? Then you might be our new Management Associate at Presidents Institute Sweden.
What we offer you
As our Management Associate, you’ll get a unique growth opportunity in a role that is crucial to reaching our strategic goals. You will be given ownership over our own business areas and be in close collaboration with our CEO. In only 18-24 months into the program you have the opportunity to assume a C-level role in an existing or new business unit at Presidents Institute or one of Our Group companies. Attaining the extraordinary means investing lots of time, effort, and moving fast when new insights or opportunities arise. You’ll be working out of our HQ in Copenhagen and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- A workplace with great talents and leaders that will inspire and challenge you on a daily basis
- Responsibility for high impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone and gives you the opportunity to be the best you can
- Mentoring, workshops and continuous feedback from management in Presidents Institute and leaders across our investors’ portfolio of companies
- International exposure where you will expand your c-suite network and get unique access to our network of leaders and investors
- Projects that will fast-track you to become CEO, CMO, or CFO of a company in Presidents Institute
As Management Associate you will build, expand and run new and existing business units. We want to give you an understanding of how we build business. This means assuming responsibility for everything from product strategy to market expansion and hiring which will help you achieve your full potential in the shortest possible time. In short, you will be working on our most important challenges closely together with management, and your key responsibilities will among other things be to:
- Develop and launch new product lines
- Identify and build new revenue streams
- Expand the current business into new markets
- Hire and motivate the leaders and employees required to take our organization to the next level
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have acquired a bachelor or masters degree with very good results
- Have experience from a start-up, consultancy, bank, or other relevant organisation, which may have been obtained concurrently or after graduation
- Have an EU work permit
- Possess exceptional analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Have a genuine interest in learning and is proactively looking for ways to improve
- Have a genuine interest in learning and act on the desire
- Speaks and write fluent Swedish and English
Presidents Institute is one of Northern Europe's leading facilitators of executive development programmes and postgraduate courses with more than 1200 active top executives as members in Scandinavia. We are active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland with around 60 dedicated employees and with our headquarter based in the heart of Copenhagen. Our vision is to create the best and most innovative executive development programmes on an international scale. As we see learning and development as a lifelong journey, we seek to continually develop the leaders of today to create better organizations for tomorrow.
We are an integrated part of a global investment group with a portfolio of companies worth approximately 300 million dollars. The group employs more than 500 talented people, and have activities ranging from Hong Kong to Mexico with a long track record of successful exits with investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and The World Bank
As soon as possible.
You are very welcome to contact our Management Associate, Andreas Starup Kjær, on firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about both the position and/or Presidents Institute.