Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about sales? If so, you might be our next Sales Consultant for Presidents Institute Sweden.
What we offer you
As our Sales Consultant you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building the greatest executive development programs and postgraduate course for top executives and CEO's. By providing you with the ownership of our sales execution, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You’ll be working out of our HQ in Copenhagen and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a scale-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- An unique opportunity to develop and expand your c-suit network
- A chance to work closely together with the CEO on our sales execution
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
You will be key responsible for our sales which entails that you:
- Source sales leads; make sure our pipeline never runs empty
- Contact and set up meetings with potential customers (C-level executives from the world’s biggest and most exciting organizations)
- Close deals and reach our strategic goals
- Ensure we deliver the promised and agreed upon
- Maintain and grow relationships with c-levels customers
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- You are hungry and motivated person who always desire to be better
- Experience is not required, but a desire for outbound sales, B2B, B2C
- Have an EU work permit
- Are an excellent communicator especially verbally
- Love to build and nurture relations
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you
Presidents Institute is one of Northern Europe's leading facilitators of executive development programmes and postgraduate courses with more than 1200 active top executives as members in Scandinavia. We are active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland with 45 dedicated employees and with our headquarter based in the heart of Copenhagen. Our vision is to create the best and most agile ecosystem of executive development programmes on an international scale. As we see learning and development as a lifelong journey, we seek to continually develop the leaders of today to create better organizations for tomorrow.
We are an integrated part of a global investment group with a portfolio of companies worth approximately 300 million dollars. The group employs more than 500 talented people, and have activities ranging from Hong Kong to Mexico with a long track record of successful exits with investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and The World Bank.
President Institute Sweden
We have already built a solid business foundation in Sweden, consisting of +100 members, skilled sales consultants and an entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people. Now it’s time to take our business to the absolutely best it can be.
As soon as possible. You are very welcome to contact our Management Associate, Andreas Starup Kjær, on email@example.com, if you have any questions about both the position and/or Presidents Institute.