Who are we?
Are you a passionate, talented Security Team Lead that thrives in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, large-scale environment? If so, Preply may be the place for you. Here at Preply, we keep it simple: hire smart people who get things done. You will work with a passionate team of engineers who are constantly learning from one another and are focused on developing their core skill sets, all while getting to work with the most advanced technologies.
As an Security Team Lead, you will:
- Leading the team of security personnel.
- Build, improve and contribute to Information Security’s mission and long-term goals.
- Implement security standards and maintain best practices in development and operations.
- Coordinate potential incident handling, response, investigation, and reporting activities with other teams and internal units.
- Create custom searches, alerts, and dashboards related to improving visibility on potential security threats.
- Perform incident response and technical analysis.
- Provide recommendations to improve information security posture.
- Assess Software as a Service (SaaS) products for security compliance.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in security team management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with implementing security processes in the company.
- Experience in threat management and security operations.
- Cloud security experience.
- Experience with Kubernetes as a plus.
- Minimum B2 English level.
Our technology stack:
Python, NodeJS, Django, Flask, AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFlare, Terraform, Helm, Vault, Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Jenkins.
What we offer:
An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com.
A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Some more about us...
Human: We speak honestly and directly with compassion and radical candor. We believe every interaction should be friendly, personalized, diverse and inclusive. Above all, we believe fun should be apart of everything we do
Customer Obsession: We put our customers first by asking for feedback and analyzing the data to build products they love.
Hungry: Our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions, to quickly deliver value to our customers. We dare to dream big, think like co-owners, and go the extra mile to hire others who share our champion spirit.
Humble: We keep our egos low, constantly learn, and trust in data to make smart decisions. We know that our knowledge is imperfect and incomplete, but not stagnant. There's always more to learn from each other, our customers, and the world around us.
Curious: We are lifelong learners. Our curiosity helps us to view tough situations more creatively. We kill the noise and go deep on insights. We face challenges head on, and consistently seek opportunities to learn more.
Hackers: We’re obsessed with our customer’s problems. We focus on what matters, design with pragmatism, and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.