The Foundational Studies of the Children's House Lead Guide Training is now open for enrollment!
The Children's House Foundational Studies is the first section of our training and development program and serves as an orientation to the principles and pedagogy needed to work with children from ages three to six in a Montessori environment.
This course is the first component requirement to earn a MACTE accredited Montessori Teacher Certification Diploma in the Children's House ages. During this course, you will learn more about how to sign up for the remaining components.
Full Diploma Course Requirements
The Children's House Lead Guide Training is a 1 to 2-year program, depending on the intensity of study that you choose. The overall program structure consists of the following Studies Components:
- Intensive Course
- Targeted Studies 101
- Guided Materials Practice
- Micro-observation and Classroom Leadership
- Targeted Studies 201
- Montessori Theory Seminars
- Self-Paced Independent Studies:
- Montessori Album Self-Study
- Classroom Observation
- Practice Teaching
MACTE In-Residency Studies – Completed in-person at one of our Montessori Teacher Training Centers and may require travel:
- Partnering with Parents
- Analysis of Movement
- About the Child
1. Please complete the online application below by Apr 16, 2021.
2. We will send a Recommendation Form to you, to be completed by your Manager or Reference.
3. We will get back to you for follow up or with a decision by Apr 23, 2021.
4. Once accepted, training information and instructions will be emailed to you.
Please reach out to the PM team at email@example.com if you have any questions.