The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are growing incredibly quickly and are building out a world-class outbound SDR team to generate more leads for our team of closing account executives. Our Sales Development Representatives will create opportunities through high volume outbound outreach to target outbound accounts. If you are an energetic, driven, and ambitious person seeking to kick off your career in sales, this is an incredible opportunity - we are positioned for major growth. Imagine working at a company ranked #22 on Glassdoor’s Top Places to Work list. Envision working with A-players on a day-to-day basis - and the impact that will have on your career path.
To crush it in this role, you will need to:
- Absorb our onboarding materials and be ready to go live within 30 days of your start date
- Quickly learn and articulate the value proposition of the PI platform and methodology
- Become an authority at using lead generation tools to create new contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct high volume sales development outreach using email, phone, and social campaigns to connect with new prospects
- Speak professionally and knowledgeably with decision makers in the C-Suite, as well as HR management
- Consistently achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly activity targets and quota
- Work within a tight-knit team to drive towards results and major initiatives
- Effectively and accurately track, log, and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Track record of related experience
- Interest in building a career in sales or customer-facing role
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. You are a great listener, as well as confident and comfortable speaking, establishing rapport, and driving action with key decision makers
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Persistence and resilience - you handle objections and rejections well
- Competitive and collaborative team player
- Prospecting, sales, and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.