Customer Success Associate
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative, and driven customer success associate. The customer success associate will work alongside a customer success manager and be responsible for the success of a large book of small market accounts. The customer success associate’s responsibilities will encompass driving logo retention through exceptional service, identifying subscription and service expansion opportunities, and collaborating across departments (sales, success, marketing, and product) to develop and execute account based marketing cadences. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering value to internal and external stakeholders and challenging the status quo.
- Collaborate with customer success managers, service, sales, product, and marketing teams to identify innovative ways to engage and support our small market accounts
- Proactively engage the small market account portfolio with a one-to-many marketing approach
- Identify opportunities for growth and collaborate with sales to upsell and cross sell.
- Participate and lead departmental and team projects to improve relationships with our clients and internal processes
- Act as the “voice of the customer” in internal conversations
- Support the customer success managers with developing quarterly business reviews for our strategic accounts
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Creative and curious thinker, able to develop solutions to varying business problems
- Fastidious attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate and align stakeholders from other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong, Pardot, G-Suite, Asana
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.