The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for an energetic and collaborative security analyst with proven experience improving organizational security and ensuring security compliance in a thoughtful way. The security analyst will get to design and implement security controls in a cloud environment in close collaboration with Engineering and Operations; lead SIEM-based monitoring and response to security events; and own compliance to security standards such as ISO 27001. The ideal candidate is driven to find better ways to mitigate security risks that does not impede the pace of work.
- Investigate and select best practice security controls for the product infrastructure that meet security and compliance goals.
- Own and maintain security and compliance documentation.
- Perform risk assessments; and manage risk treatment.
- Develop and maintain data inventory; monitor the data lifecycle to ensure it meets security and privacy requirements.
- Administer SIEM, including setting up dashboards and alerts.
- Develop and maintain Incident Response playbook; participate in security incident response.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Cybersecurity experience in a cloud environment.
- Experience with compliance to ISO 27001 or equivalent standard.
- Experience with tools and frameworks like Kali, SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment, and MITRE ATT&CK.
- Fastidious attention to detail–this is a job for someone who sweats the small stuff.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.