Salesforce Support Team Lead
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for an analytical and service-minded leader to operationalize systems support at PI and remove roadblocks that impact internal users and partners. As the Salesforce Operations Team Lead, you will lead a team of Salesforce administrators that provide internal support of PI’s highly customized Salesforce instance and it’s related business processes. In this integral player-coach role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day support of Salesforce end users, analyze support trends, and provide recommendations that drive scalability. The ideal candidate has a continuous improvement mindset and a knack for triaging and debugging configuration-related issues in a rapidly changing Salesforce environment.
- On-going case management and support of the Systems Operations queue.
- Ensure Data Quality standards are maintained through weekly dashboard monitoring.
- Monitor and support DevOps processes for the Systems Operations team.
- Supervise, train, and mentor the team through goal setting, performance monitoring, employee review meetings, and scheduling of formal training.
- Manage the development of project plans to ensure the progress and the execution of work.
- Drive operational efficiencies that reduce friction and improve the experience for internal users and partners.
- Partner with Operations Manager for the tracking of team performance and KPIs.
- Optimize existing escalation process for support cases to ensure efficient prioritization and resolution of support issues.
- Review incoming requests from internal departments, understand business problems, evaluate business impact, and triage requests to the appropriate team.
- Identify education opportunities and deliver training for internal Salesforce users.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred with 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform, leadership experience is a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is required, additional certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and Salesforce CPQ a plus.
- Previous experience using JIRA, Asana, or a related project management tool a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels of the organization, from end-users to Senior Management.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations for technology and/or operational improvements
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is proactive, and is able to prioritize the support needs and requests of multiple end-users, meet deadlines and proactively communicate status updates.
Apply below and get a head start on our assessments here.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.