The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Partner Success Manager to join our organization to grow and manage an ecosystem of certified partners by enabling them to sell, support, and deliver our products and services. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of business acumen, sales/account management experience, and the ability to navigate challenging conversations diplomatically. A passion for creating strategic partnerships that produce results and executing a management cadence that delivers revenue through joint business planning, sales enablement, and product adoption is essential.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to assess the partner’s performance progress against revenue goals and performance objectives
- Executes annual joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, revenue targets, and critical milestones
- Drives adoption and coordination for partners to execute channel enablement programs
- Proactively understanding what PI can do to encourage partner’s growth and support their needs in both 1:1 conversations and group settings
- Meets and exceeds assigned revenue and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Exercises good judgment in clearing roadblocks, communicating with partners, and advocating for partners
- Cross-department collaboration within PI to ensure partners have the tools and support required for partners to meet performance metrics and to meet partners’ expectations
- Ensures partner compliance with their agreements and manages escalations as needed
- Maintains a deep understanding of The Predictive Index assessments, software, and corresponding workshop and consulting solutions to communicate the value of partnering with The Predictive Index
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still probably want to hear about them!
- Technology sales/account management, sales management, or channel experience with an established track record of success.
- Exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, and coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, sales coaching, and/or assessments within a high-growth environment is a strong plus.
- Consultative approach to relationship-building with a drive towards results
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and create confidence and trust with executives, partners, customers, and colleagues
- Intellectually curious and capable of quickly learning new solutions and understanding the value delivered to various buyers
- Agile, scrappy, tech savvy (e.g. asana, excel, etc), and willing to get your hands dirty
- Assertive, driven, and a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to support the success of partners and The Predictive Index
- Demonstrate a desire to continually grow one’s skillset
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, or individually, without direct supervision.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.