The Predictive Index -- the world leader in Talent Optimization -- is a product-led technology organization and award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, DocuSign, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
Does Product-Led Growth get you excited? Do you enjoy a build-test-iterate mentality driven by experimentation? Do you relish an opportunity to grow your product, optimize prospect-to-customer, and cross-sell conversion funnels?
We’re looking for an established, collaborative, and entrepreneurial Global Experience Platform Product Manager, to transform and build offerings into product-led self-serve experiences, opening up our top-of-funnel, allowing prospects to try our software, recognize value, convert to paying customers, and expand their subscriptions, all through the product itself. This position has a huge opportunity to bring our products to market in a whole new way!
At the Predictive Index, Product Managers have ownership over a main Product area as well as the opportunity to “flex” into other domains outside their ownership, collaborating with other PMs and leaders across our business on a regular basis to support business priorities.
An ideal candidate will have experience with product-led growth; a true enthusiasm for working with others to define, design, build, and test game-changing products; a thirst for experimentation, data, and feedback; and a passion for user experience. These traits will fuel this person’s fire and drive their success.
- As Product Manager of a small & tight-knit development team, you will bring focus, passion, and energy to the team.
- Partner with our UX team to conduct client interviews, surveys, and other research, to be the voice of the customer and expert in who they are, what they want to achieve, what tools they use, and what their pains are.
- Transform visionary ideas and direct user feedback into actionable, delightful new experiences and enhancements, working closely with User Experience designers and developers along the way.
- Continuously involve the product team and other cross-functionally impacted stakeholders in your plans, collecting feedback on upcoming features, providing product previews and potential training references that may be needed as part of your roadmap plans.
- Act as customer-to-engineer translator, clearly documenting features and functionality in a way that can be easily consumed and built by developers. Work closely with your team to prioritize, refine, plan, and execute.
- Dive into the data. Understand product usage analytics, and use this knowledge to further develop/refine your roadmap.
- Collaborate across teams with other Product Managers and developers to ensure a holistic product experience, and explore ideas for cross-selling.
- Act as a product expert, answering questions and unblocking other team members.
- Contribute innovative ideas and data-driven facts to enhance the product.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all the skills, drop what you’re doing right now! If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Bachelor’s degree+ or equivalent work experience preferred
- Product Manager/Owner experience
- Product-led growth experience
- Agile methodology experience
- Top-notch communication skills (with internal stakeholders and customers)
- Experience building/supporting B2C product(s) desirable (even though we are a B2B company)
- Familiarity with collecting and leveraging data analytics to drive roadmap decisions (e.g., Domo, Mixpanel, Pendo, UserIQ, Google Analytics)
- Experience with experimentation (A/B testing, beta testing, etc.)
- Supporting a collective understanding of priorities and make smart decisions/tradeoffs
- At some point, you’ve completely owned a project from start to finish and knocked it out of the park!
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate key business priorities.
- Collaborative and influential. At PI we work as a team. Bring your ideas to the table, and get x-functional buy-in for advancing.
- Have a knack for leading brainstorming exercises that lead to action
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly
- Energetic – we have a vibrant group. Jumping in, having great team cohesion and showing leadership is all key.
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves
PI is headquartered in our amazing Westwood, MA office, but we are also geo-flexible / remote-friendly for candidates with the right fit for our team and organization.
Here are some of the people and teams you’ll likely work with!
Product Management Teammates
We’re an Adapting Team!
We’re a Producing Team!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.