MARKETING OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Marketing Operations Team Lead is responsible for driving operational excellence within our marketing automation systems and processes. This role supports The Predictive Index’s ambitious growth goals by enabling the Go-To-Market teams in achieving their demand generation and revenue targets. This individual will be responsible for managing one or more Revenue Operations Specialists and help govern the systems, processes, and policies that support PI’s revenue operations.
We’re looking for an energetic, curious, and driven leader with a previous background optimizing automation tools and processes. The Marketing Operations Team Lead will support the Director of Revenue Operations in roadmap planning and execution to accelerate PI’s revenue growth in alignment with our corporate strategy.
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute a strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Enhance, optimize, and document our marketing automation processes to effectively scale our marketing teams goals and objectives
- Lead consultative engagements with the marketing team to shape and define how technology can enable business objectives while informing them of strategic resourcing implications of functionality choices
- Collaborate with the Revenue Operations team on the management of our evolving marketing automation technology stack. Continuously driving optimization of current technology along with overseeing the implementation of new technologies needed to fuel our growth and scalability
- Assist the Director of Revenue Operations in developing and implementing key operational strategies to increase lead quality for Direct sales, such as: lead/account scoring & grading, customer segmentation, tracking & attribution, campaign performance
- Align with the business intelligence, marketing, and sales teams to support the reporting of key metrics
- Support key initiatives and special projects for the sales and marketing teams to assist with the attainment of revenue goals
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 1-3 years of experience of working to customize and enhance marketing automation platforms and tools (we’re a Pardot shop, Pardot experience is preferred) within a B2B SaaS company
- Previous experience and knowledge of Salesforce; previous experience with Salesforce configuration is not required
- Exceptional project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of experience managing and developing a team is a plus
- Desire to challenge the status quo to improve and streamline processes for increased efficiency and scale
- Familiar with B2B sales concepts and marketing funnel with strong analytical skills
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional: At PI, we work as a team!
- Smart: They learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic: We have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on.
- Driven: We’re growing fast so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun: Because we work hard, we like to play hard—and we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.