Director of Channel Growth
PI is building the most scalable and effective partner program in the universe -- a channel program that will be the envy of all others. As PI rapidly grows its network of certified partners, the Director of Channel Growth is responsible for the success of new certified partners. Unlike most channel programs, PI’s network of certified partners drives the majority of PI’s revenue.
In this role you get to:
- Build a high-performing team and world-class partner activation program. Recruit, manage, develop, and coach a high-performing team, reinforcing PI's performance and cultural norms and best practices. Implement lightweight processes that ensure most critical steps in the activation process are well executed while providing the flexibility partners require.
- Foster a culture of testing, iteration, and continual learning and development. Empower the team to identify improvement opportunities and then test, develop, and scale new approaches to partner activation, co-selling, and marketing support. Host training sessions where team members learn new internal processes as well as foundational partner management skills.
- Develop new solutions for certified partners. Become an expert at how to integrate the Talent Optimization discipline and PI’s software into a partner’s business. Review call recordings, conduct research interviews with existing partners, and gather team feedback to identify challenges and opportunities. Develop new solutions that help partners achieve their goals. Facilitate training sessions on sales and consulting best practices for partners.
- Foster an environment of data-based decision making. Work with operations teams to develop and maintain systems, reports, and dashboards required for tracking partner activation activities. Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and forecasts for new partner cohorts. Analyze results and suggest corrective actions.
- Manage complex issues in a changing environment. Help teams work through a wide range of challenges on behalf of partners and PI.
- Drive results: Meet or exceed assigned revenue and strategic objectives by investing resources in the right places.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Channel sales and management experience preferred.
- Channel, sales management, or account management experience is required.
- Team leadership in growing and dynamic environments
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills are required.
- Experience with SaaS and/or start-ups is a plus.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.