Salesforce Solutions Lead
The Predictive Index -- the world leader in Talent Optimization -- is a product-led technology organization and award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, DocuSign, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Salesforce Technical Solutions Lead with a strong user focus and the ability to design deceptively simple solutions to solve complex business needs within The Predictive Index’s Salesforce ecosystem. In this role you will serve as the technical lead/solution architect on a scrum team that is dedicated to the usability, scalability, and continuous improvement of PI’s partner platform (powered by Community Cloud). You will collaborate with a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Salesforce architect and engineers to bring our roadmap to life. The Technical Solutions Lead will also lead a team of Salesforce Administrators, provide mentorship and support, to fuel their ongoing learning and development.
- Design and implement elegant, scalable, and sustainable technical solutions on the Force.com platform across Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud and Customer / Partner Communities with best practices in mind.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on CPQ and supporting processes.
- Seek out ways to leverage the Salesforce platform and CPQ application to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization.
- Mentor and guide a team of Salesforce administrators who support and ensure the operational success of various business processes across our organization.
- Identify and leverage new trends and features in Salesforce and associated technologies to maximize the potential of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Provide technical leadership and support a culture of learning across all Business Applications teams.
- Participate in design reviews to share technical solution designs and exchange feedback with your peers.
- Create and manage salesforce complex automation (flows, process builders, workflow rules), sharing model, and data validation to support the growing needs of the business.
- Enhance the user experience across the Predictive Index’s Partner Community and handle technical escalations from the Systems Operations team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and implement business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing.
- Cultivate leadership and facilitate communication between team members to ensure the success of your team.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred with 3+ years of experience independently designing technical solutions for Salesforce projects related to the administration, implementation and enhancement of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Salesforce CPQ functionality in a Salesforce instance.
- Experience configuring and customizing Salesforce applications utilizing various declarative tools, as well as the familiarity in the development of applications using Apex, VisualForce, Aura and Lightning Web Components.
- Salesforce certifications: Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, or Platform Dev I.
- Ability to drive alignment and awareness around problem/decision
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments (Copado, Github, etc).
Apply below and get a head start on completing our assessments here.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.