The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Do you like people? Do you want to solve strategic talent challenges, connecting big-picture talent strategy to creating a world-class candidate experience? We’re expanding our recruitment function, hoping to add a teammate with great people skills who is highly organized. You’ll work alongside smart, top-performers in a high growth environment, with the stability and resources of a company that’s been on the cutting edge of talent for over sixty years.
If you want to do important work alongside driven people, working towards a meaningful goal, PI is the place for you. Our mission “Better Work, Better World” starts at home, making sure that the talent and culture at PI are as great as our results. As a key part of our People Operations team, you’ll be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, and get the opportunity to work across multiple aspects of strategic talent management that will grow your career and allow you to have tangible impact on a company in growth mode.
- Manage and generate excellent candidate pipeline for all open PI HQ positions
- Source, screen, and qualify candidates using Talent Optimization tools
- Phone screen pre-qualified candidates for job fit and performance
- Manage interview process and own our A+ candidate experience
- Find high performing people who want to join a fast-paced, high growth, awesome company and culture
- Build partnerships with people leaders across the business to help them grow and mature their teams
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Strong track record in full-cycle recruiting and/or talent acquisition, including sourcing, identification, and assessment of high potential candidates – technical recruiting experience is a plus
- Executive presence – you’re polished, professional, and know how to communicate with all levels of employees and executives
- Superb communicator – in all formats, you’re clear and concise
- Ability to consistently deliver a world-class candidate experience with excellent follow-up and timely follow-through
- Thoughtful, effective collaborator – your customers, internal and external, love working with you and would recommend doing so in the future
Here’s some behavior and competencies that would make you a legendary PI recruiter:
- Intuitive – You “get” people, and are able to engage with and influence multiple audiences
- Service orientation – You approach your work with confidence but without ego
- Agile – We’re not blowing smoke when we say we move fast here; you’re ready for it
- Accountable – You do your best work when you know others depend on you to deliver high-quality work where you nail all the details
- Curious – You’re not satisfied with good, and you want to know what great looks like
- Reliable – You’re a trusted relationship-builder and advisor, with strong people instincts and an understanding of how to handle sensitive information
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.