The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial senior software engineer with a passion for developer efficiency and software quality. This engineer would help accelerate our progress towards having an incredibly high quality codebase with a best in class developer experience. This engineer would have the opportunity to collaborate with team members from across our entire engineering department, teaching them and enabling them with tooling. We work in a fast moving environment and provide the autonomy to innovate in your areas of expertise.
- Primary technologies include .NET backend and API layer with Angular and Node.js frontend, hosted in Azure Cloud
- Build out infrastructure to enable comprehensive verification including database, api contract, and load testing.
- Create tooling around the end-to-end testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, and test progress measurement
- Pair with engineers across teams to implement tests around mission critical functionality
- Advise engineers on how to test difficult code and produce examples that can be followed
- Educate team members on current and evolving practices, patterns and process to improve product quality
- Review pull requests to give input on tests written
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 5+ years of experience in development with tooling/test architecture
- Senior level programming skills, preferably with C# and Angular
- Strong working knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with SQL databases and CosmosDB preferred
- Experience in continuous integration
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Passionate about working with new technologies and sharing new discoveries
- Track record of teaching and mentoring engineers
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we expect all our engineers to provide leadership at every level and to push to improve everyday.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.