Product Marketing Manager
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will represent a key phase of our go-to-market process: Development. You will be embedded in our product teams to develop and share key market and customer insights, be part of road mapping and planning conversations, and help shape our products and services. You will serve as the glue between research, product management, and release management and you will provide messaging and positioning for our products that act as the foundation for release campaigns.
- Support Platform and Services teams development with market research, persona research, and other key insights to shape product features and direction
- Act as the liaison between research and product as well as product and marketing to communicate key details, decisions, and deliver sequenced communication plans to stakeholders
- Define and clarify processes for product, marketing and product marketing collaboration
- Work with product, user ops, research, and other client-facing functions to help understand the client and partner voice and work with product and design to represent the feedback inside of our products
- Shepherd key market research, job-to-be-done, and persona messaging
- Stay active in product meetings: spring planning, scrum of scrums, retrospectives and planning where appropriate.
- Own release notes, feature messaging, and in-product copy including review with key stakeholders
- Manage handoffs of key messaging and positioning to the Product Marketing Manager of Release
- Act as a megaphone for product, supporting efforts to evangelize the product internally and drive product-led growth
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Demonstrated success positioning and messaging complex products to different customer types.
- Change agent willing to experiment, learn, and pivot by making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to build relationships across departments on behalf of the customer.
- Navigate a changing, complex environment and move quickly to solve problems.
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels from customer to c-suite.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.