The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, Better world,” and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including The LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Nissan, Pendo, AstraZeneca, and Bosch—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial software engineers, with a proven track record of developing in the public cloud. You will take a leading role in design, code, quality, and release planning for new features within your scrum team, and run a full suite of automated tests as you redesign the platform powering Talent Optimization. We are implementing new features in a service-oriented architecture. We have ambitious goals and encourage engineers to think boldly with colleagues, as well as partners on the Product team. We work in a fast-moving environment and provide the autonomy to innovate in your areas of expertise.
- Primary technologies include .NET backend and API layer with Angular and Node.js frontend, hosted in Azure Cloud
- Develop application software, databases, and APIs in Azure
- Support development, launch, and rollout of new features to over 7,000 clients
- Partner closely with Product and other teams to anticipate user needs
- Lead design sessions about application architecture and database design
- Mentor junior developers to improve their technical skills
- Create and drive process improvement to increase team velocity
- Drive best-in-class site performance
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you
- Strong track record in Computer Science and/or developing full stack application software (5+ years experience)
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Stack or similar technologies
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Cloud hosted applications in Azure and AWS
- Agile development processes
- Continuous Integration and deployment with automated testing
- Database design using relational, document, and graph databases
- Architectural design for highly scalable applications
- Fluency with a wide variety of languages – we love to experiment in production and we’re interested in which technologies excite you.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we expect all our engineers to provide leadership at every level and to push to improve everyday.
At The Predictive Index, we value flexibility. All PI employees have the choice to work either at our Westwood, MA headquarters, Remote, or a mix of both!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.